Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thanks...

A little venting for myself (a hard day):

Thank you to the large dump truck that kick up a multitude of rocks that ruined my windshield while driving to work.

Thank you to the Highway Patrol officer gave me a ticket for driving 65 miles per hour in a 60 mile per hour lane on the way home from work. I was not even in the fast lane, but yes I was five miles per hour over!

Thanks to my cat who decided to throw-up hairballs all over my hall way. Yuck!

If I drank alcohol today would be a day I'd have a nice cold one to sooth the nerves. Onward and Upward I always say...life is to short to sweat the small stuff!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you poor muffin, had a hard day...i hope it gets better

$*(@)#* the rocks, and *$(@)#$*)@ the police officer :)

take care sweetie

Lyndee said...

I will see if I can find some chocolate for you! :)

Liz said...

And I've always thought that if I wasn't overweight, I would dress like a slut!!! It's a good thing that this life is just a quick glimpe of it all! I hope tommorrow is better.

Andrea Griggs said...

I hope today is better for you!

Tamra said...

That small glass of wine daily for health benefits doesn't sound so bad some days