Sunday, June 15, 2008

A little of life for us...

Some of these are a little old but I do not download my little point and shoot camera everyday. We have a lot of fun stuff going on with the end of school and beginning of summer. I will post more stories and pics later.


RD made me post this...he just loved my crazy corn row hair from Puerto Vallarta. It took over and hour to braid and about 30 minutes to unbraid, and it was just a little frizzy...

The kids are my Grandpa's grave on Memorial Day

Emery with an interesting snack: ICECREAM & EGG ROLL????

Kindergarten Day @ the Zoo, we had a good time!

3 comments:

Lyndee said...

that is a nice snack and your hair is awesome! you should post a picture of your shiner too! :)

joey said...

I love your frizzy hair, totally what mine looks like before the flat iron! Good for you for less TV more art, that is awesome!

Tamra said...

MMM, that sounds like a great snack. Why didn't I buy any ice cream or egg rolls when I was at the grocery store. The hair is awesome.