Thursday, June 12, 2008

Is it possible to have raging hormones in kindergarten?

So at the Bishop house we have been trying to not watch as much TV and limit electronic time. We have been doing a lot of art projects. Blakely is obsessed with anything to do with cats right now and pretty much any art work has a cat incorporated into it. Haden...well he is somewhat of a "Don Juan." His artwork seems to involve dragons, swords but almost always a fair maiden. The flavor this week on his girlfriend list is Jenna. I am telling you "lock up your girls!"



4 comments:

Sabrina said...

I love the stories of Haden because they are hilarious. I also think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Hee!

Brandi said...

I was going to say something along the lines of Sabrina's "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" comment but she beat me to it ;) Love the pics!

Amanda Bishop said...

Whatever...we are just hoping to get him through High School without acquiring and Grandkids! Let's plan a BBQ guys, anytime in July?

Tamra said...

Oh how cute. I love the art projects!