Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Early morning running-ANYONE?

I am having a hard time finding time to squeeze in running into my schedule and I need some partners. My regular partner is prego (Stacey-what an excuse).  I am out of "running" shape because I have taken some time off for an injury, so I am starting at beginning of a training program again. Does anyone want to meet Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:00 a.m. and run for a bit? (we will start with 2-3 miles, then slowly make our way to 5).  Let me know...

6 comments:

Tamra said...

Wow 6 a.m. and 2 to 3 miles all in the same sentence. I wish I had the ambition.

Katey said...

Oh I sooo want to do this with you! To bad you live so far away! I am looking for a partner too. Good luck!

a&e drumm said...

If I was in better shape maybe...I don't think I could even do 1/2 mile right now! Plus the fact that Aaron goes to work at 5:30 in the morning would put a little damper on having someone to watch our beast :) That sucks you were not able to do your marathon though!

Mindurs said...

I am so up for 6:00 a.m. runs! I haven't ran since the marathon so I am pretty sure I am out of shape. Give me a call and we can set it up. Oh wait I am out of town next week but I think I would be good for a run by the 20th of May.

Angie said...

I am game! I would love to! When do you want to start???

Lyndee said...

I think I shall attempt just so you can all laugh at me! :)