Monday, May 26, 2008

Time passes by... (a little venting)

I just can not believe how time passes by. I really think the clock is getting faster or maybe it is all of the electronic devices and to do list I use that make me feel like I never have enough time to complete everything I'd like to do. Don't you ever wish you have 2 or 3 duplicates of yourself (a better looking version of course with a boob job) that could get all of the things done you have not finished (running the marathon, home projects, church service, work responsibilities, working on education, actually getting a good night sleep, attending all the kids activities, and taking care of their needs). RD and I have had major painting plans for our home for over a year and we have not even bought the paint yet. I have lived in my home for 3 years and have not put any window treatments in our main area. Sometimes between all of the craziness I start to feel a bit down on myself, then I take it out on my hubby & kids. Then what do I do...

I read the Ensign, the scriptures or sometime other people's blogs to remember what life is really about. It is not what I did or did not get finished each day. For that matter it is not really about me,me, me. It is about the time spent with my kid who are growing up (and I am missing some it making to do list's) , my awesome neighbors, my parents & extended family, or my best friend RD. I guess we can all accomplish great things if we on swimming, swimming, swimming...

P.S. Who is really going to start running with me? I need a partner seriously

3 comments:

Marcy May said...

I can run Monday, Wednesday, Thursday.... I am already at work on Tuesdays and Mondays. I would really like to start running outside. Not just on a tread mill.

Mindurs said...

Amanda,

I can run with you we just have to start at 5:30 or 5:45 a.m. so I can get to work on time. Blah, i am working full time again. I haven't ran since the marathon so it is like i am starting from scratch. Call me I am totally in for running.

Lewis Family said...

Hi Girl...Don't be so hard on yourself! A woman with an awesome family, a successful photography business, and a heart of gold can't feel too bad about that!! I will run with you in spirit! Wanna run the Deseret News 24th of July 10K with me? Dixie