Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A much needed vacation-Puerto Vallarta

RD and I decided to spoil ourselves this year for our 10 year anniversary. We spent a week in beautiful Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It was so relaxing and nice. I have never had such good food. No cooking, no cleaning, no kids, no work, naps whenever, the beach, and spending time with my best friend (my husband). It could not have been better. We met our friends Matt & Kim (from Las Vegas) who are also celebrating their 10 year anniversary and shared a condo with them. We got them addicted to watching The Office, and now they got us hooked on LOST. Here are just a few of some great memories!















7 comments:

Sabrina said...

I love Puerto Vallarta. That is where we went on our honeymoon. I so want to go back some day.

Sara said...

It looks like you had a great time. I am glad you were able to get some time just for you guys.

GRANDMA BETTE said...

This was a well deserved anniversary for you two. The pictures are great, especially the three amigos.
Love ya, Mom

Lewis Family said...

So glad ya'll had a great vacation together!! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more! XOXO Dixie

Mindurs said...

Ooooh looks like fun! I am glad that you two took time for each other.

Anonymous said...

that is so fun! I wanna see of pic of your hair :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 10th!!!! and don't you dare feel guilty for enjoying each other and having fun you both deserve. And yes, please post my link on your blog if you can. thanks

Josselyn ;-)