Monday, February 18, 2008

Lock up ALL the ladies & 16 miles


Well I ran 16 miles Saturday (it was a major task for me...2 hours, 40 minutes). It's probably time to actually sign up for this bloody marathon in April. RD has been so supportive watching the kids on Saturday while I go on my long runs. It has been a life goal of mine to run a marathon so here goes (don't know if I will do it again after though!)
Funny Story:
We were eating dinner Thursday night and Haden (#2) asked to be excused for a minute. He ran to the bathroom and was in there for some time. I finally decided to go make sure everything was o.k. Well I walk in on him finishing up with a bottle of gel, a comb, and a stocking cap. I ask him what the heck he is doing and he says "The ladies are going to love this new look Mom." 
What am I going to do with him...lock up your little girls. I have to apologize now but he is already a womanizer and I do not know what to do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

16 miles - you are ready, sign up for that marathon already! I wish I was where you are at, I am dreading my 13 miles on Saturday.

I love it - Haden is darn cute! Lucky I don't have any girls!

Jennifer said...

What a stinkin' cutie pie! I am not sure whether he goes for younger girls, but I have two options for him! Congratulations on the run... way to go!

Andrea Griggs said...

You are amazing-16 miles, wow! I'll be sure to warn Kyara about Haden when they get older! She's a big flirt already, so we both have our hands full.

Tamra said...

16 miles, wow. Well at least I can feel same leaving Andree in primary, if she bolts, you'll have no problem catching her. A marathon goal, that is way off in my long range goal plans. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

YOU go girl, sign up now!! You are so ready!!!

Hayden is the cutest!!!!Are you sure he´s not in to older girls......ha ha ha