Sunday, February 14, 2010

RD is the slacker...not me.

So I've been gently trying to persuade RD to guest blog again, but he is refusing. He is much more wittier than myself but I promised several weeks ago I'd post some pictures so here goes. Here are a few of our trip to Disneyland in late September.

FYI- I did have my 2nd heart surgery on the 9th and I am doing well. The surgeon said he had never seen anything like the tunnel between my heart wall and the closure device that was put in my heart June 09 to close the ASD defect I have. He put a vascular plug in the tunnel and now it should be completely closed. Yeah for technology, no open heart surgeries! Thanks for all of the prayers and acts of service. We are so blessed.

Emery's favorite part of Disneyland...buying the $8 Minnie balloon. We should ALL buy stock in Disney. I wonder what the profit margin is on that?
Us at Laguna Beach. I'd love to live there.
So cute, 2 little cousins holding hands.

Haden found a friend from our neighborhood...what a small world (ha,ha,ha...)

Emery was always "hummy" for something...






Emery refused to get out of the stroller when meeting the characters.
My personal favorite day, was spent at the beach. It was so relaxing...
Haden did not care for the salt water taste in his mouth.
Emery didn't care for the water but spent hours building with the san.




We took Duane to a Dodger's game for his bday, it was SWEET!


That's why I married him...so SEXY!



Oh #^i*!!!



Run away, run away.





5 comments:

Lyndee said...

fun, fun, fun!!!! :)

Liz said...

It looks like you all had so much fun! I am so jealous of all of that sunshine. I think we could all use a little bit of that right now!!!

sheila said...

Very cute pics! I wish you didnt have to have heart surgery, but at least it gave a second to blog, yah!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family. Looks like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i am happy to convey that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I such a lot for sure will make certain to don?t fail to remember this site and provides it a glance on a constant basis.

Take a look at my site; diets that work