Sunday, November 30, 2008

As of late...

Just a little of our life lately


Happy #7 Haden.







Flag Football stretches.
So you think you can dance in CONCERT.

Red belt awarded. Yes, he can do the splits.

What a girl on the uneven bars!


Once again I must apologize to the world of blogging readers that may wander to this page. I am a complete slacker but hope to do better on updating at story telling. I have many fun stories and experiences to share but very little time. I may also go private (still debating). 

5 comments:

The Cecil Clan said...

So much going on and so much I didn't know about! You guys look busy as always! You need to teach me how to make a cute header! xoxo

Lyndee said...

Cute family picture! :) I Love emmy's hair and rd looks awesome in a witch hat! :)

sheila said...

Very cute, happy b-day Haden! Looks like the kids are having fun with their activities. Love the pic of Emery in the bath tub. Cute family picture also, love it!

Lewis Family said...

Hey Manda, Love your new family picture and your hair cut couldn't be cuter! Looks like you have been super busy. Can't believe Hayden can do the splits-- that is too cool! You have a beautiful family. Hope you have a very happy Christmas.

Tamra said...

I think the pictures are a great recap of life. Where do you guys take gymnastics? Just looking at your son do the splits made my body ache. I love the hair on Emery in the tub-so cute.