Sunday, December 09, 2007

My crazy life

I have not posted on this blog lately because I have been soooo super busy taking, editing, delivering pictures and everything else photography.  I have so much I want to say about our family. I think this is a good alternative to keeping a journal.  But, between my church duties, my job, my family & house obligations I just have not had a minute to play. Our kids are getting excited for the Christmas Season and we just celebrated Haden's #6. I have lots of fun event pictures I need to post but they have to wait until I finish all the PRO ones. Trust me everyone out there in cyberworld I do have stories to tell but for now you will just have to wait but thanks for looking. If you want to see what I have been doing lately check my Photography blog (fun stuff!)


3 comments:

Lyndee said...

Whatever! I know you are just sitting at home twiddeling your thumbs all day! :)

Andrea Griggs said...

Sure-like primary and everything else you're doing really keeps you busy! :)

Anonymous said...

You didn't even mention all the running you are doing. Plus the aerobics classes you are teaching on the side.